Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

For these 3 days event (Good Friday-Holy Saturday-Easter Sunday), I would like to share these songs with all of you! :)


Above All

Above all powers, above all kings
Above all nature and all created things
Above all wisdom and all the ways of men
You were here before the world began

Above all kingdoms, above all thrones
Above all wonders the world has ever known
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure what You're worth

Crucified, laid behind the stone
You lived to die rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all


Amazing Love

I'm forgiven, because You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well, Your Spirit lives within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That You my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true
And it's my joy to honour you

In all I do I honour You

You are my King
Jesus, You are my King

No comments: