Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Evening Jog

Nowadays almost----every evening I'd jog around the park somewhere in the neighbourhood.

Feels kinda good to be exercising daily--I hope and try..

Today I was walking down the hill slope...and I saw the signboard "Berhenti"...

Then suddenly this thought came into my mind.

In our daily lives, we've been "stopping" around because of the worldly things happening around us..

Then the park where I'm jogging at...there's a hilly slope...up...n then down...

So I thought...in life there's up and downs....(humps)....slopes....We'd fall always...most of the time getting hurt and so on...and there's a straight path as well..where our live seems to be going smoothly...and there's the "Berhenti" sign...the world...that hold us back from running towards God.

I'd wish I could jog and run towards God...without ever stopping because my muscles are exhausted of ATPs...and because of that "Berhenti" sign....and run all the way towards God...and finishing the race that we started..all towards the end of the line...which marks...a new beginning!

No comments: