Sunday, March 23, 2008

Meaty Stuff!

"Sir, your superior weapon is killing , my superior weapon is dying." This is a quote from someone...I forgot who. But, this person was imprisoned by the Roman soldier because of his faith.. and the Romans are considering to execute him I think. Then he told this to the Roman officer.."Sir, your superior weapon is killing , my superior weapon is dying." He meant that "Sir, you can kill me now......but I've testified to many others...if they know I died for my faith, more people will be awakened and converted." So his superior weapon was dying. Haha totally owned. Jesus once said that, "unless a seed falls on the ground and dies, it won't produce other offsprings."
I forgotten which part of the Bible verse. haha. But it's something related to that.

No comments: