Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tired tired.

Haiyh...today really got head-ache lah..........to plan a trip to genting is really a pain in the ass. XD Poor cheoee give his dad scold....=.=" Sozai waiyee say 'Ahh I lazy to go lah'. (GO home sleep la u) -.-' So mafan~!! haiyh. Then end up I'm going wif my old gang. :) Hopefully nobody FFK this time and hope that God will provide a room for us! :) Hehe.

Haven't been studying much for these few days..all thanks to that CRAP's Cycle......spun my mind off to timbaktu. zzZ Sigh. I wish I don't have to study bio...........bio bio bio...........sigh. Poor memory power lah. Aiyh. Need help here....help!

Quite boring lah this holiday...as always....unless I finish my finals and all burden is lifted off me.......nah after that entering uni d......haiyh when these exams will ever finish?.. guess I have to wait 5 more years...at least. -.-'

I'm still unsure of what to study...pharmacy seems overwhelming and expensive...pharmacology probably covers more than 100times of CRAP's Cycle..at least! Haiyh...chemical engineering seems unsuitable for my skin..Pure Chemistry seems risky......need Masters to lecture...sigh. =.=' Biochemistry....seems quite crappy....many CRAP's Cycle stuffs probably......sigh..so how leh? I need some guidance and advice. Or maybe if I nvr try I won't know. Hmph.

No comments: